Hungry Howies Near Me
Looking for some delicious pizza? Maybe you want some cheap cheese bread. Well, if you are looking for one of the largest and most delicious food chains in the United States, Hungry Howies is a great place to select. All you need to do is check out your Hungry Howies Near Me Map below. It will show you all of the Hungry Howies locations in your area.
Click on a location and you will get the address, phone number and hours of operation. You will also get a link to the company website and reviews from past customers. Finally, all you need to do is make a few clicks and you will be able to get directions to get you there as quickly as possible.
Hungry Howies Near Me – Find it on the Map
Hungry Howies Near Me – Hungry Howies Trivia
Hungry Howies Hours of Operations
Not sure if Hungry Howies is open? Well, if you are planning on making a trip, you will find location hours divided into two groups. Sunday to Thursday, most locations are open between 11am and 10 or 11pm. Friday and Saturdays you will find them open a bit longer, between 11am and midnight. So, they have nice long hours of operation for you to be able to order some tasty pizza. Also, most locations deliver, so if you don’t want to worry, just use the phone number on the Hungry Howies Near Me Map to call and ask for delivery. Just remember to tip your delivery driver.
Hungry Howies Locations
While Hungry Howies is the 11th largest pizza chain in the United States, it only has about 550 locations in only 22 different states. So, you wont be able to get that delicious Michigan pizza everywhere. Sometimes, it even managed to grow quickly enough to break into the top 10. The states that have at least 10 locations are: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, and Texas. Surprisingly, while Hungry Howies started in Michigan, Florida has the most locations with almost 200 in the state alone. Regretfully, due to the lack of spreading to more than half the states, there is a chance that you will not be able to find a Hungry Howies near you when you search Hungry Howies Near Me. If you are interested though, you can always look into starting your own franchise of the company.
A Brief History of Hungry Howies
Hungry Howies was started in 1973 by Jim Hearn in Taylor, Michigan. The place started in a converted hamburger shop and was primarily a carry-out and delivery pizzeria. The main delivery driver at the time was Steve Jackson, who would continue on in partnership with Jim throughout the history of the company. The company focused on developing a strong focus on customer service, marketing and their main product the pizza. It took them until 1982 to start franchising their company. By 1995, the company had expanded to 300 locations and continues to expand today using their successful franchise model.
Hungry Howies Near Me – Hungry Howies Facts
Hungry Howies Facts and Trivia
Hungry Howies has developed a range of interesting facts.
1. Hungry Howies as an interesting way of celebrating the leap year. On February 29, 2016 the company offered a large, one topping pizza for just 29 cents. That is, when you purchase another large pizza with one or more toppings with it. So, if you are really hungry, it is an amazing deal. Though, the offer wasn’t available at locations in Florida or Alabama, it was available in most of the other franchise locations. To say the least, it was a great deal that offered it a lot of publicity. The next such offering wont be until the next leap year in 2020. Be on the look out for it.
2. Hungry Howies has a special crust. You may have heard of stuff crust, thin crust and pan crust pizzas, but how many places offers flavored crust? Hungry Howies helped use their special crust to get an advantage on its competition. It offers its 8 different flavors of crust: Sesame, Butter Cheese, Butter, Ranch, Cajun, Garlic Herb, Onion and Asiago. Though, the flavors available at locations may be different, it certainly does offer it something unique compared to its competition.
3. Looking for Free Pizza? Hungry Howies sponsors a contest on the radio station 98.5 UPS. They have a trivia contest that will let you win a free large 2 topping pizza from one of its sponsoring locations.
4. The two founders are still around. James Hearn and Steven Jackson are still working with the company and Steven Jackson has moved on from delivery person to CEO.
5. Pink Pizza. Well, not exactly. Since 2009, every October, Hungry Howies has a campaign to help raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. It turns its pizza boxes pink and for every pizza sold, a part of the proceeds go to the foundation. The campaign is called Love, Hope & Pizza. Since the program was started, it has donated $1.5 million. So, if you want to put a little bit of heart along with your pizza, if you are searching for Hungry Howies Near Me during October, you can be sure to purchase a nice pink box of pizza.